Focus of advisory
Our advisory is always oriented towards the effective implementation of your engagement.
It is therefore organized into three modules:
- Understanding philanthropy
- Developing your personal philanthropy profile
- Defining your implementation strategy
We tailor the focus of our advisory individually to fit your interests and prior knowledge. Your personal philanthropy profile is at the center of the advisory process.
1. Understanding philanthropy
Content: The world of philanthropy has become multifaceted and the choice of possibilities exceeds classical donation models. In the first module we therefore concentrate on the different forms of philanthropy.
- What types of engagement are there?
- How does emergency aid differ from venture philanthropy and other approaches?
- What types of engagement make sense and are possible in which regions?
- How does positive social impact harmonize with financial return?
2. Developing your personal philanthropy profile
Being conscious of one’s motivation and the objective of one’s involvement is the starting point for meaningful and sustainable philanthropy. Building on your own values, we develop your personal philanthropy profile together with you.
- What are my motivations and values?
- Which target groups and regions are of personal concern to me?
- What exactly do I want to achieve with my philanthropic engagement?
- How much time and money do I want to invest?
3. Defining an implementation strategy
Content: Once the individual foundation of your philanthropic engagement is established, we will focus on the concrete implementation strategy that fits your profile. Successful implementation depends on choosing the right partners just as much as knowing the exact next steps.
- Which approach addresses my concerns?
- What skills will the different steps of implementation require?
- Will I provide these skills or do I want to receive targeted support?
- Where will I find the right partner for the implementation of my plans?
- How can I measure the success of my engagement?
- What are the next steps?