Our Team & Board
Our international team lives and works in six regions across the world
Our 30 international team members combine management and investment know-how with extensive experience in the area of philanthropy.
The primary task of local investment managers in Latin America, Africa, Europe, India, Southeast Asia and China is to develop regional networks and to perform due diligence on organizations that might qualify for the support of the Princely Family of Liechtenstein or our other clients. Strategic advice to the organizations in the portfolio and continuous monitoring and controlling of the efficient use of the invested or donated capital are the second main task of the investment managers.
LGT Venture Philanthropy also actively seeks close cooperation with like-minded partners and experts. Joint investments, the exchange of experience and the recommendation of excellent organizations and initiatives all increase the impact of the capital invested.
Our Board combines expertise from the private, public and social sector
The Board members combine investment expertise and know-how in the area of charitable foundations with many years of experience in development cooperation. All of these factors are just as important as the members’ global networks.
Our Board decides upon each major donation or investment made by LGT Venture Philanthropy and – together with senior management – defines the strategic focus.
Members of the Board
- Dr. Alexander Leeb, former Partner at Boston Consulting Group (President)
- Elliott Donnelley, Founder and Managing Partner of White Sand Investor Group
- H.S.H. Prince Max von und zu Liechtenstein, CEO LGT
- Dr. Erik Müller, Member of the Executive Board of First Advisory Group
- Stefan Kalmund, Managing Director of the Kalmund Family Office
- Reynir Indahl, Managing Partner at Summa Equity