We improve the quality of life of less advantaged people
LGT Venture Philanthropy is an impact investor supporting organizations with outstanding social and environmental impact. Our team
in five continents strives to increase the sustainable quality of life of less advantaged people by inspiring clients for active philanthropy, providing individualized philanthropic advice and investment implementation. Our broad range of clients benefits from the experience, systems, processes and networks built by implementing the philanthropic engagement of the Princely Family of Liechtenstein/LGT Group.
LGT Venture Philanthropy provides three kinds of capital to supported organizations
- Financial capital in the form of equity, debt or grants
- Intellectual capital through close mentoring and the iCats Program
- Social capital by giving organizations access to relevant networks
In addition to its core competence of investing, LGT Venture Philanthropy offers its global team and field experience to professionally support individuals and institutions in creating positive impact. Depending on their needs, we...
- Source and screen organizations that fit with the philanthropist’s goals
- Perform due diligence on potential engagements
- Apply state-of-the-art management practices
- Recommend high-quality organizations to clients
- Mentor and monitor selected organizations and provide detailed reporting
Through various events and an innovative exhibition space called “House of Philanthropy Solutions”
(HoPS), we aim to inspire people to become active philanthropists and facilitate an exchange of ideas between like-minded people.