Timeline and selection process Nov 2012 - Apr 2013
1. Application deadline is January 27th 2013. Please send your application form and supporting documents to
the email address mentioned in the application form.
2. Organizations will be informed whether they have been shortlisted for an initial call / meeting.
3. Organizations will be informed whether they have been nominated as SWAP Finalists for in-depth due diligence and are required to sign Letter of Intent that governs the terms of engagement until the SWAP Investment Committee has made a decision.
4. Organizations and SWAP agree on development goals with detailed milestones and key deliverables in support of accelerating to the next level of growth.
5. Organizations are notified whether the SWAP Investment Committee has approved their application to participate in SWAP country 2013.
6. Organizations are invited to attend an Investor Evening hosted by SWAP where they present to potential.
7. Organizations closely work with the dedicated SWAP iCats Consultant on achieving the agreed development goals. The consulting phase includes at least weekly interaction, monthly progress reporting and quarterly meetings for on-site reviews. Based on a year-end evaluation, SWAP decides on next steps.
Please note: Precise timelines vary by region